On Tuesday 8th September 2015, BIC's New Trends in Publishing Seminar came to the The Stationers' Hall in London - a great space to contemplate the future of book industry and network with colleagues and other BIC members.
Topics covered at this seminar included:
- 5 Trends for Trade Publishers
- The Digital Print Revolution
- Publishing-as-a-Service: New Models for Old Publishing Skills
- Building Better Brands with Neuroscience
- New EU White Paper – Single European Digital Market
Our speakers included:
- Jane Tappuni, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Publishing Technology
- Chris McCrudden, Head of Technology & New Media, Midas PR
- Mike Levaggi, Group Production Director, HarperCollins Publishers
- Alison Jones, Owner, Agile Publishing
- Susie Winter, Policy Director, The Publishers Association
- André Breedt, Director of Nielsen Book Research UK, Client Services, Nielsen
The slides from the this year's presentations can be found below:
As previously mentioned, this year's Seminar took place in the grandeur of Stationers' Hall, London. Please see the following photographs...